Saturday, January 12, 2008

New year, new season of NASCAR.

Jr.'s new 88. w00t for Hendrik. Not for Jr.'s fans :XJust this past week, the good ol' guys at NASCAR started their testing. I know that most of you don't know my opinion on NASCAR drivers, so I'll state it right here:

Dale Junior is waaayyyy too over-rated. He's only famous for his father. If his name was something like Jason Walton, would he be so popular? No. I like Jr., but his mainstream fans are too nutty in the head.

Oh, and please just get over Dale Earnhardt's death. I know it was a major loss of one of the most popular drivers in NASCAR's history (famous for crashing people and saying it was either a mistake or "just racing", which is an excuse that was only accepted by when it came from Earnhardt), but please! You treat it like Jesus' crucifixion, and Jr. is his resurrection!

Jeff Gordon. He's my personal favorite. He's the second most-loved, yet the first most-hated of the drivers. Who hates him? Jr. fans. Why do they hate him? They think Jr. hates him. Why? That's unknown. Probably because Jeff wins more. See, Jeff is the most record-breaking driver to ever get in the cockpit of a NASCAR stock vehicle. They used to say he was gay after he spit with his wife, but then he married her. And now that she had a baby, the gay claims have been silenced. And as for those that call Jeff a crybaby, poop. This rant started becoming big when he pushed Matt Kenseth (spun Jeff out on the last friggin' lap!), and has snowballed ever since. Here's the thing: even the nicest of drivers can get upset when spun out at the end of a race. This was proven when Dale Senior spun Bobby Labonte out on the last lap of a night race (sorry, can't find the video on Youtube). So please, just stop talking about that! I'm going to stop my ranting about Jeff Gordon haters right now, because I know I'm getting off the subject.

So now's a new year. And you know which team has the best test runs? Hendrik, more specifically, Jimmie Johnson (which I like, but it does get annoying when he wins everything). In the coming week, Jr. is going to be testing. I just hope he does well to keep the Hendrik haters quiet. Same goes for Jr.'s first season as Jeff Gordon's teammate. Comment if you love NASCAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment