Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm getting on a Japanese magazine... and a CD-ROM!

iP! MagazineMan, this is going to be great. If there was ever anything to make a blog post about, this would be it. I got an email today asking permission to use my The Next OS cursor pack in a computer suite CD, and getting mentioned in the magazine that owns it, iP!. I'm more excited than you know. Don't believe me? Here's the email in it's entirety (with the exception of the signature; it has personal information there):

"


Dear Author,I am an editor of a Japanese magazine called "iP!",a magazine for

Windows users with original CD-ROMs tooffer data/software.I would like to introduce your "The next OS"

to Japanese Windows users.And I am glad that you would give me kind

permission to put your soft into our CD-ROM.

If OK,I would like to introduce your software continuously from now on.

Please let me know when you have any questions or find any problems for

introducing your soft.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

HIDEYUKI HAYASAKA from "iP!"


"




Yeah, I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment