Monday, June 9, 2008

Why the Corvette ZHZ is the perfect car...for posers!

The 2008 Corvette... ZHZ?Aaaahhhh, what is up with some people. Anyways people, I was at church with my girl and then I stopped, when out of my eye I spotted a brand new 2008 Corvette. (I know I know, big deal, but you have to realize that people at this church aren't that well off). Going on with the story, it seemed like the whole neighborhood turned out to see the ZHZ edition of the Corvette. Did I forget to mention that the whole church turned ghetto in a hot minute!! Everybody was riding the Corvette and it was kinda cool at first but then I knew that the girl who had the Corvette was just putting on a show. Admittedley, I was kind of jealous, but still you shouldn't be flashing at church. So I went to the Internet just to find out how much one of these babies cost. Price tag : 200 something dollars a day at Hertz. Oh, and heres the kicker! The car is only made for Hertz! She lied and told everybody that it was hers and that she was raking in the dough. Ha!

Hertz currently rents this car for the perfect getaway, but I guess people have other uses in mind. I don't blame them. The Corvette ZHZ is beautiful and it has a horsepower of 436, but it's just wrong to show it off at the house of the Lord. Can I get an Amen.

On a totally different note I really like Lollipop... the remix. The original is cool but adding Kanye just killed the verse. Next iPod commercial anyone? Doubt it, since iPod seems to focus on bands such as U2 and Coldplay. Curse you, Steve Jobs!!!

This entry was brought to you by Guest Blogger iPapi

No comments:

Post a Comment